Friday, August 1, 2008

OFFINSO MCE TOURS COMMUNITIES (PAGE 20)

THE Municipal Chief Executive (MCE) for Offinso, Mr Freddie Kwaku Amponsah, has embarked on his first official tour of the communities under his jurisdiction since he assumed office a few months ago.
Among the communities the MCE has visited so far are Asuboi, Kwapanin, Agogo, Abofour, Kyebi, Brekum, Ahwerewam, Deso and Anyinasuso.
Others are Aburokyire, Samproso, Kayera, Sakam, Namong, Adukro, Agyeimpra and Asamankama.
The purpose of the visit was to familiarise himself with ongoing development projects and programmes in the municipality and express his gratitude to the chiefs and elders, assembly and unit committee members and other people for the support they gave to him during his appointment, as well as to the support given to the government to speed up the development of the area.
The chiefs and elders of all the communities organised separate durbars in honour of Mr Amponsah to offer him the chance of addressing the people.
Addressing separate meetings with the people, Mr Amponsah said the development that had taken place in the country under the NPP administration was unprecedented, manifesting in the massive infrastructure including roads, schools, clinics .
He said the introduction of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), the Capitation Grant and the School Feeding Programme had also brought a lot of improvement in the lives of the people.
Mr Amponsah commended the chiefs and the people for the peace in the communities and urged them to maintain the spirit, because it was only in peace that the government could provide them with the needed development projects and programmes.
The MCE urged the people to tolerate opposing views as the country prepared for the December 7, 2008 general election.
He advised them to consider the development that had been brought to their areas and vote to retain the NPP in power, come December 7.
Mr Amponsah implored the youth to take interest in agriculture, saying that the government had put in place various programmes to assist them to take up farming as a full-time venture.
He called on people who had turned 18 years to register in the forthcoming voters’ registration exercise to enable them to exercise their franchise in the December polls.

1 comment:

moore said...

My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427