Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SEE YOURSELVES AS AGENTS OF DEVT (PAGE 36)

THIS year’s National Service Week celebration for the Amansie West District has been held at Manso Nkwanta with a call on service persons to see themselves as agents of development in the communities in which they work.
The District Chief Executive (DCE), Mr Ben Kwakye Adeefe, who made the call, said as agents of development, the service persons should contribute to activities such as communal labour and other social functions aimed at improving the lives of the people.
Mr Adeefe also called on the personnel to explain government policies and programmes to the people wherever they find themselves.
He said service persons were expected to explain to the people the need to take part in activities geared towards improving the living conditions of the people.
Mr Adeefe commended the personnel for their hard work and commitment and gave the assurance that the district assembly would help provide accommodation for them.
The District Co-ordinator of the National Service Scheme (NSS), Mr Kenneth Brempong, said 149 personnel were serving in the district.
He mentioned some of the problems facing his outfit as decent accommodation and means of transport to supervise personnel in the communities.
Mr Brempong, therefore, appealed to the district assembly to provide the secretariat with a motorbike to help in this direction.
He also suggested to the Ghana Education Service to institute an award scheme for deserving service persons, to encourage them to put in their best.

1 comment:

moore said...

My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427